Carl and I celebrated together at the Melting Pot, which is my favorite restaurant. The food was delicious and we had a wonderful time. I should add that we spent the first part of our date looking for new carpet and flooring. It may not sound too romantic, but we are redecorating our house and I am SO excited for the update! I will also add that Carl surprised me with new plates. I had commented that ours no longer matched and that most of them were very chipped and he remembered that! It was such a thoughtful gift and I really love my new plates.
Happy Valentine's Day, Evan and Preston!
Evan got up early and surprised us with this sweet note that was taped to the wall. He is so sweet!
My Little Valentines
Dinner was delicious and fun!
Date night with Carl was wonderful. I am so glad that my partner is my best friend. He is the best husband and dad and I am so grateful for him.





No comments:
Post a Comment