Tuesday, March 14, 2017

My 38th Birthday

I celebrated my 38th birthday last week! As with each birthday, I am always reminded that I am SO lucky to be alive. I am fortunate to get to get to enjoy each day with my family and friends and to enjoy many fun times together.

The morning of my birthday was great. Carl bought cinnamon rolls for all of us to share and everyone sang to me. I also got a gift card for a massage, which is a wonderful gift. I love getting massages, but I don't get them often, because they are pricey. With a gift card, I can go and enjoy myself and be guilt free! We had take out for dinner, which was so good since the boys got pretty cranky and though U of L also lost their basketball game, it was a good day.

Later in the week, we finished celebrating with a lunch date and U of L game. The Cards won and we had a great time. We also enjoyed dinner with my parents and had my favorite cheesecake for my birthday cake.

Carl and I had purchased tickets to the game and the plan was for both boys to stay with our babysitter, Bekah. Carl and I were going to enjoy a rare, day date. Grammy decided that she was not up for the game, so Granddaddy let Evan have her ticket. Since we don't get too much one-on-one time with Evan we decided to take him out to lunch! We had a great time and even had time to stop and play before the game.







Evan really enjoys getting to go see the Cards play with Granddaddy.


Dinner with my family was nice. We did not take more pictures, which makes me sad. Evan was super tired and my mom was not feeling well, so this is all we got. Oh well!



No comments: