Preston's preschool recently hosted a special Parents Day. I was able to attend and I had a great time. Preston was SO happy to get to sing some special songs to me and to play the sand blocks during the time the class acted out, "We're Going on a Bear Hunt." My favorite part was when the teacher read each child's interview about his/her parents. It was hilarious! I love that when it was Preston's turn, that he said I looked pretty in my robe. He LOVES my old, pink fuzzy bathrobe, because he likes to snuggle up with me when I wear it. I think it is precious ! I love my sweet boy and the special times that we have together.
Preston was "so handsome" and wanted to have his picture taken!
He REALLY enjoyed playing the sand blocks.
I LOVE this interview. It is so sweet. It is now in his keepsake box. As Preston would say, it is there for "safe keeping."
Mommy and Preston





No comments:
Post a Comment