Sunday, April 30, 2017

Happy Easter!

I was really excited about Easter weekend, but unfortunately, it did not turn out like I had planned. Preston started getting sick very early on Saturday morning and he felt bad most of the morning. By late in the afternoon, Carl started to feel sick and by night, he was very sick too. Preston was better by the night time, so that was good, but Carl continued to get sick and I was sick by Easter morning. I spent most of the day in bed and I felt awful. Due to illness, Preston and Carl missed out on going to church and we all missed out on spending time with Grammy and Granddaddy and having dinner together. We also missed out on seeing Bonnie Mom and Grandpa on Easter, as well as having fun. We were all just too sick and tired to have much fun or celebrate. It was really disappointing. We did manage to squeeze in some Easter activities, which are pictured below. I am hoping that next year we will have a great Easter and that we will all get to enjoy the holiday and spend time with our family and friends.

Preston had a great Easter program at preschool on Friday. He is so cute when he performs! Bonnie Mom and Grandpa both got to attend the program and Preston was happy about that. He also had fun hunting Easter eggs after his program.




Evan looked so handsome for church on Saturday afternoon! After the service, he had an Easter egg hunt too! He got lots of toys and candy and he shared them with Preston, since he could not go.



The boys were well enough to dye Easter eggs on Saturday night!





Easter morning brought lots of sickness. Thankfully, the baskets and Easter eggs were ready to go. The boys liked their candy and gifts. Carl was well enough to hide the eggs in the basement. The boys liked finding all of the eggs and getting the candy.


No comments: