Of course, we were so excited to get back in town and see the boys. They had a great time with Grammy and Granddaddy and even went to a U of L baseball game. I know they missed us, but they sure had fun with Grammy and Granddaddy. We are grateful that they were able to take care of the boys for us.
Thursday, May 23, 2019
40th Birthday Trip
I celebrated my 40th birthday earlier this year and Carl will celebrate his 40th birthday in July. As part of our celebration, we took a short trip to Key West. Grammy and Granddaddy helped by watching the kids, so Carl and I could go by ourselves. It was a really great trip. We were able to eat at our favorite restaurants, as well as try a new restaurant that we loved. We went sailing at sunset, explored the harbor, went to both Higgs Beach and the beach at Fort Zachary Taylor, as well as walked on White Street Pier where we saw two sharks and a ray. We also got to sleep in, which was wonderful.
Of course, we were so excited to get back in town and see the boys. They had a great time with Grammy and Granddaddy and even went to a U of L baseball game. I know they missed us, but they sure had fun with Grammy and Granddaddy. We are grateful that they were able to take care of the boys for us.
Of course, we were so excited to get back in town and see the boys. They had a great time with Grammy and Granddaddy and even went to a U of L baseball game. I know they missed us, but they sure had fun with Grammy and Granddaddy. We are grateful that they were able to take care of the boys for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment