Uncle Teddy, Aunt Rachel, Caroline, Alex, and Andy joined us for dinner at Los Aztecas and then for the fireworks. We were fortunate to be able to watch the fireworks from inside the Humana building and the show was great! I will say that we were disappointed that we couldn't watch the show from the balcony like we did last year, especially since it was open. Since it rained during the show, I guess we were better off inside anyway.
I had a great time completing the Kentucky Derby Festival mini marathon with Bonnie Mom. It was a really beautiful day and it was a really fun race. Like last year, I ran in support of Hope Scarves. I am happy to help fund metastatic breast cancer research and support my friend, Lara.
We had a great time at The Great Steamboat Race. As a bonus, The Belle of Louisville won this year! The boys also enjoyed the rides and we had lots of yummy treats. Preston loved seeing the Clydesdale horses.
Preston had a great time at Chancey's annual Derby Festival parade. He was SO proud of his float! I loved seeing him in the parade. He was adorable!
Oaks Day started off rainy, but Carl and I decided to go anyway. I am glad we did! It turned our to be a great day and we had a lot of fun! It was great to get to see Teddy, Rachel, Julie and Justin.























No comments:
Post a Comment