Here is a picture of Evan's fish happily swimming in their aquarium. I am hopeful that Evan has learned that the fish must stay in the aquarium!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
"I Pet Fish!"
The other night I went to check on Evan, who was playing VERY quietly in the basement. I came around the corner to find that he had crawled up onto the counter, opened the aquarium, and managed to catch one of his fish! He smiled happily when he saw me and exclaimed, "I pet fish!" I panicked and yelled for Carl, but managed to get the fish out of Evan's hands and back into the aquarium before Carl made it down to help. Thankfully, the fish recovered quickly and is still alive and well! I guess the man at the pet store was truthful when he said the type of fish we picked are easy to care for and hard to kill!
Here is a picture of Evan's fish happily swimming in their aquarium. I am hopeful that Evan has learned that the fish must stay in the aquarium!
Here is a picture of Evan's fish happily swimming in their aquarium. I am hopeful that Evan has learned that the fish must stay in the aquarium!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment