Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jimmy Buffett Concert 2010

Carl and I have been to a Jimmy Buffett concert each summer for the past few years. We always have a great time and we look forward to the concert every year. Although Jimmy was touring in the spring this year and the concert was on a Monday night, we still decided to drive up to Cincinnati for our annual "mini vacation." Our friend Ron went with us and we had a great time, even though it was cold and cloudy. Jimmy Buffett just has a way of making things fun! I am already lookig forward to going to next year's concert!

I have NEVER had to attend a Jimmy Buffett concert wearing jeans and a sweatshirt! I still made it work by adding a grass skirt and some leis!



Carl and I enjoyed the concert!



Jimmy Buffett and The Coral Reefer Band



Jimmy Buffett and The Coral Reefer Band

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It's nice that you guys do this! Love the skirt!