Monday, March 19, 2012

Alpha Gam Weekend in Bowling Green

Our annual Alpha Gam Weekend was last weekend in Bowling Green. (Although I was not too sure that a weekend in Bowling Green was going to be much fun, we had a blast!) We began the weekend on Friday night with dinner at Puerto's. We ate yummy food and had LOTS of laughs. We then went back to the hotel where we watched a bit of basketball while talking/catching up.

On Saturday we all had breakfast and then headed out to go shopping and to the spa. The spa was little, but everyone had fun and it was nice to relax and sit around and talk. We all ate dinner at Mariah's that night. Once again, the night was filled with lots of talking and laughing! The best part of the night was stopping by the Alpha Gamma Delta house. Several of the girls were home and they let us tour the house. It was so much fun! They updated us on the chapter and also showed us some new cheers! Afterwards, we went back to the hotel where we spent the evening watching basketball and talking some more.

I had so much fun with my sisters. I am so glad that we all still keep in touch and that we are such close friends!

Dinner at Mariah's


Dinner at Mariah's


Terri and I had fun seeing our old room. It was fun to be roommates! Stacey and I got out picture taken in the room we used to share too, but it did not turn out very good. =(


Touring the house was lots of fun! The girls we nice and happily took our picture on the stairs of the house. It was just like old times!

No comments: