Last night Jimmy Buffet brought his Welcome to Fin Land tour to Louisville. (Carl and I were VERY excited that Jimmy Buffet finally came to Louisville and even more excited that he announced that he would be back!) Mom and Dad watched Evan and Carl and I headed downtown for an early dinner. We ate at Impellizzeri's and then headed over to the YUM! Center for the show. The concert was awesome! Both Carl and I agreed that it may have been the best Jimmy Buffet show that we have seen. He and The Coral Reefers did all of their hits and some of our favorite songs. It was a super fun nigh t and we are already looking forward to Jimmmy's next show!
30 weeks pregnant and off to see Jimmy Buffet!
Carl and I enjoyed dinner before the show. (It was fun to see lots of other Parrot Heads out and about downtown.)
Jimmy Buffet and The Coral Reefer Band put on a great show!
No comments:
Post a Comment