Friday, March 2, 2012

Preston's Baby Shower

On February 25th, my sister hosted a baby shower for Preston. (I was REALLY excited that she offered to do this for Preston. I want him to feel as special/loved as Evan when gets older and looks back at pictures, reads the blog/baby book, etc.) The shower was SO much fun! I had lots of friends and family attend and we had a lot of fun eating delicious food, playing games and opening gifts. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful sister, friends, and family! I am happy that everyone wanted to celebrate our sweet Preston!

Heather did a great job with all of the decorations and food!








Designing diapers was HILARIOUS!


Preston received MANY nice things at the shower. He is a lucky boy!


I was so happy that so many of my sisters could come for Preston's shower.


Heather is an amazing sister and friend. I love her VERY much!


The guests had cute parting gifts! (Once again, Heather did a great job!)



I somehow missed getting pictures with Mom and Rachel. I am grateful that Mom offered her house for the shower and that Rachel helped with the food.

No comments: