Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fieldtrip to Gallrein Farm

I got to experience yet another great thing about job sharing last week! I got to go on a field trip with Evan! I was SO excited and Evan was too! We went to Gallrein farm with Evan's preschool class. We went on a hayride to pick pumpkins, played on the hay playground, pet the animals in the petting zoo, and ate a picnic lunch. It was so much fun for me to spend time with Evan and to meet some of his preschool friends. I can't wait to get to go to more events soon!

Evan, Isaac, and Camden posed for a picture on the way to the pumpkin patch!


I was SO excited to go with Evan on his field trip to the farm!


Evan was SO excited to get to pick a white pumpkin from the pumpkin patch!


Evan and his friends had lots of fun playing on the hay playground!


Evan was quite pleased with himself after climbing the "hay castle."


Evan wanted his picture taken with Mrs. Arbough and some of his preschool friends. How cute!


Evan found a GIANT pumpkin! (I am glad he did not want to take one home!)


The petting zoo was lots of fun! (Evan liked the goats and the sheep.)


Evan and Elizabeth posed for a picture! (Evan was excited to "drive the tractor!")

No comments: