Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween Party at the Zoo

Last night we went to the zoo's annual Halloween party. Rachel, Teddy, Caroline and Bonnie Mom went with us and we all had a great time! Evan really liked the giant pumpkin that talked, playing in the hay maze and seeing the polar bear. He liked the candy too, but he got tired of collecting it and one point and said, "I'm just full of it!" It was HILARIOUS!

Preston was an adorable Yoda!


Evan LOVED his storm trooper costume and he looked so cool as he walked around the zoo!


Our whole family had fun at the Halloween party at the zoo. (I am SO glad we got a family picture!)


The Amshoffs joined us for fun at the zoo and we were so glad that they did. We all had a great time. Teddy even said we should make our trip to the zoo a family tradition!


Caroline was the cutest pink rabbit I have ever seen! (They took this picture at home before they left, but I added it since my picture I took of Caroline did not turn out well.)


No comments: