Saturday, March 23, 2013

Alpha Gam Girls' Weekend 2013


Our annual Alpha Gam Girls' weekend was held two weeks ago in Nashville. As always, I had a great time! We ate, shopped, went to the spa, and spent a lot of time talking and laughing. Although we do not get to see each other often, we always pick up right where we left off, as if there hadn't been any time apart. I love the bond I share with these ladies and I am so glad to call each one a sister and friend. (We really missed Terri this weekend. She was at home in Owensboro, since it was close to her due date. It was a good thing she did stay at home, because Adam arrived that Saturday while we were all getting ready for a night on the town!)

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the weekend. We all had so much fun. I can't wait until our family weekend this fall and our next girls' weekend next spring!




No comments: