Monday, March 18, 2013

Dinner with Dad

Evan's preschool hosted Dinner with Dad a few days ago and both Evan and Daddy had a great time! Evan had been looking forward to this event for many weeks and he was SO happy that Daddy could make the event! They boys stared the evening with pizza and later sang some silly songs. Evan was very happy to spend some special time with his best buddy, Daddy.

Here is a funny story: On the way to dinner, Evan told Daddy that he made him present, but that it was a secret. A few minutes later, Evan asked Daddy what koozie started with. Daddy said, "K." Then Evan said, "I have a special present for you that starts with letter k!" I guess he figured that he might have given Daddy too much information, so he then said, "Daddy, I do not remember what your present is." What a cutie!



My Sweet Boys

No comments: