My birthday celebrations were laid back this year and I enjoyed each one! First, we celebrated my birthday with my parents and The Nickels. Everyone came to our house for pizza, cupcakes, and fun. Everyone had a good time and we had DELICIOUS cupcakes! The next day was my actual birthday and Carl picked up the boys so I could get pedicure. (What a treat!) Later, we all went out to Shogun for dinner, where Evan ate the rice AND used chop sticks! A few days later, we celebrated with Carl's parents and The Amshoffs, which was also lots of fun. As always, I am VERY grateful for another year! Here's to being a 5 year cancer SURVIVOR and continuing to kick cancer's rear!
Our Family
Yummy Cupcakes! (Thanks Heather!)
I love my parents! (They make each birthday SO special!)
I LOVED all of my flowers! (I had lots more! I am a LUCKY Mommy!)
We were SO proud of Evan eating his rice AND trying the chops sticks! What a big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment