Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Evan's Class Trip to The Kentucky Derby Museum

Last week I got to to accompany Evan on his class trip to The Kentucky Derby Museum. As with all of the field trips I have gotten to chaperone or lead, I had a great time! We started off hearing a story about Seabiscuit. Evan and some of his friends were chosen to help act the story, which was adorable! Later, we got to tour the museum and see a movie about The Kentucky Derby. Evan liked the movie a lot, but I really liked getting to see him dress up like a jockey during our museum tour. Of course, the most exciting part of the trip was the end, when we got to see a real horse race. We even had front row seats! How fun!


Evan and Ty


Evan - Owner of War Admiral




Go Baby Go!


My Favorite Jockey


Race Time!




These two are great buddies and partners in crime! They were so much fun on the field trip!


No comments: