Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The 22 Collection

Carl loves music and is a very talented musician. For as long as I have known him, which is about 18 years now, he has always wanted to play in a band. So, when he told me he had been invited to join a band, I was SO excited for him! The band is called The 22 Collection and I think he really thought that they would mostly just play together once a week and have fun. Jordan had other ideas though and was able to get the band booked to play their first show last weekend! They played at Phoenix Hill Tavern and I think that everyone really enjoyed the show. I know I did! I am already looking forward to the next show, which I believe is an afternoon show, which is a MUCH better time than the first show, which was 1:30 a.m. Of course, seeing the show was totally worth staying up late and be super tired all weekend.

I tried to take some pictures of the show, but a phone camera is not great for taking pictures in the dark. Hopefully I can get some better ones next time!

Carl and I had fun hanging out with our friends before the show.



The 22 Collection


My Favorite Guitar Player ;)


No comments: