Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thanksgiving Lunch

Preston and I got a special treat last week, when we were able to join Evan at school for a special Thanksgiving lunch. We had a great time eating with Evan and all of his friends. Evan has been asking us to come eat lunch with him for about two weeks, so he was really excited that we came to his special lunch. Preston was not in a very good mood that morning, so I was nervous about lunch, but he did not cry once and he enjoyed playing with Evan and his friends. We all had a good time and I am so grateful that I am working part time, so that I can do fun things like this with my boys!

I was thankful that a friend was able to take a few pictures for me! Unfortunately, we took the pictures at the end of the lunch and Preston was not in the mood for pictures. Oh well! We know he was there and that he had fun with me and Evan.




No comments: