Thursday, May 25, 2017

Evan's Last Day of 3rd Grade

Evan had a really great year in third grade. His main teacher was Mrs. Spivak and she was AMAZING! Evan adored her and we did too. She is an excellent teacher and really made learning interesting and fun. Mrs. Harrigan was his math teacher and he did very well in her class as well. Evan is even doing a trial placement in advanced program next year! We are so proud of Evan's success! We are now looking forward to a super fun summer, filled with fun and relaxation!

Pictures From The Last Day of Third Grade:






Mrs. Spivak had the cutest end of the year gift!


Evan made an awesome memory book, which included a cute letter from Mrs. Spivak. He loved it and so did I!


When I volunteer with the PTA, it is almost always signing checks, going to the bank, attending meetings, making copies, etc. However at the end of the year, I was able to volunteer to help with the KPREP celebrations, as well as field day. I enjoyed helping the kids and getting hugs from many of my former students. Of course, the best part of each day of volunteering was getting to see Evan have fun with his friends!





No comments: