Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Las Vegas

I had to travel to Las Vegas for a kindergarten teachers' conference earlier this month. While I was excited to have the opportunity to attend the conference, I was very sad to have to leave Carl and Evan. Thankfully, I got to travel with a few teachers that helped make the trip a bit more fun than I expected. I am glad that I got to see some cool Las Vegas sites and get to know my kindergarten team members better. I am also glad that I made it safely back home with my family!

Welcome to Las Vegas!



Our hotel in the day.



Our hotel at night.



Angela, Andrea, LaTondra, and Karen on our first night in Las Vegas.



Mary and I enjoyed seeing Las Vegas for the first time.




I had "slots of fun" in Las Vegas, even though I missed my boys SO much!



This is the cool wine sotrage unit, where people use special cords to "dive" for the bottles of wine. It was too bad that this restaurant was too expensive for us!



This is "The Las Vegas Strip."



The water show at The Bellagio was really pretty.



This is a picture of me pretending to play a game at the slot machine. I DID play a few games of blackjack, but I quickly lost!



We went up in The Stratosphere on our last night on Las Vegas.




We got a great view of Las Vegas at the top of The Stratpsphere.



This is a picture of The Stratosphere during the day.



This was our cool view of Las Vegas as we left on the plane headed for home.



This is The Grand Canyon.

No comments: