Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tennessee Trip Spring 2013

We went to Tennessee last weekend to visit Grandma, Aunt Karol and the rest of our family in Tennessee. We stayed in a hotel this time, which Evan LOVED. (He thought the giant breakfast bar and the indoor pool were super cool!) We had lots of time to visit and Evan got to play with his buddy, Marlee. In addition to playing outside, Evan and Marlee went bowling! Evan had never bowled before, but he had fun and he had a great time! We also did Evan's most favorite things to do when we visit, which is to go to garage sales with Aunt Karol! Grandma was feeling pretty good while we were there and she REALLY enjoyed seeing the boys. Preston was very interested in playing with Grandma's hands, as well as giving her his signature smiles!

Evan really liked bowling! 


Grandma loves her boys!


Note: I was rushing to pack for our trip and although I set the camera out to remind me to take it, I forgot it! I had to use my broken phone to take pictures! Oh well!

No comments: