WOW! What a year! Our U of L men's basketball team won the NCAA National Championship game and our U of L women's team made it to the NCAA Championship game! (The Lady Cards lost to Connecticut, but we are VERY proud of them!) Evan and Carl were able to attend one of the women's tournament games and Carl and I attended one of the men's tournament games. (Carl also attended an extra men's tournament game as well, but I stayed home with the boys.) We watched all of the other games on t.v. and they were all SO exciting! Evan was really into the games this year and he has said many times that he wants to be a U of L basketball player one day!
We all got to go to the U of L Cardinal Celebration at the YUM! Center. It was so much fun to go and congratulate both teams on a VERY successful year!
GO CARDS!
The boys enjoyed cheering for their Cardinals!
Carl and I were THRILLED that the Cards won!
The U of L Cardinal Celebration was so cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment