We celebrated Easter on Sunday. Everyone humored me and we got dressed up like we normally would for Easter, even though we were at home due to social distancing. I loved feeling "normal" for awhile, which is something that doesn't happen often during this time. We also did some of our usual Easter activities, including discussing why we celebrate, having an Easter egg hunt, and dying Easter eggs. Instead of meeting up with our family for lunch or dinner, we cooked at home. Carl made a delicious meal and then we had family movie night. We definitely missed going to church and seeing our family, but I think we made the most of it.
I love the pictures that we took on Easter morning, before the rain came. I was very grateful for a little sunshine that morning.
The Easter eggs dried a bit funny. Carl joked that they were the "breast" Easter eggs we ever made!
No comments:
Post a Comment