Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Koontz Barbershop

Barbershops and hair salons have been closed for weeks, so we have not been able to get our hair trimmed. We are now operating Koontz Barbershop right here at home! I have done a pretty good job of keeping Carl's hair trimmed and Carl recently took on the task of giving the boys haircuts. I advised him a bit and I think they turned out pretty well. For now, I am letting my hair grow, because it is way more complicated to cut women's hair. I think we will all be very happy when we can get the professionals to cut our hair again!

Here is a picture of Carl after over two weeks of social distancing at home. He looked handsome, but neither of us really cared for the beard. I was super excited when he shaved.


Koontz Barbershop 



Here is a picture from Easter, which is right after Carl, Evan and Preston got haircuts at home. I think we were pretty successful!


No comments: