Since we could not have the garden at school this year, several families have offered to continue the Chancey Garden at home. I enjoy tending to the plants and I am excited to harvest some vegetables this summer.
We are continuing to keep up with our chalk drawings. It is fun for us and the neighbors seem to really enjoy the art as well.
Preston likes to go outside and ride his new "Nerf Mobile." He was very excited to find a turtle while he was riding.
Preston was really bored one day, so I took my friend up on her challenge and let Preston do my make-up and hair. He had a blast and was very pleased with his skills. He told me he is a "make-up master." It was so much fun for me as well, so maybe we will do it again.
Preston made a mask for one of his school assignments. He followed the direction online and created this mask from a sock!
Preston really enjoys Legos, so he and I spent an afternoon working together to create Fire Fang from Ninjago.
Cheese!
This is what I look like while shopping. I feel like I resemble a bank robber, most everyone else looks like this too.
It has been weeks since I have been able to get toilet paper and paper towels at the store. For some reason, people hoarded it. I guess they are finally figuring out that there will be enough toilet paper and have stopped hoarding it. Just this week, I saw shelves that had plenty of toilet paper and paper towels. Kroger also had napkins and tissues, which they haven't had. I am hoping cleaning supplies will become more available soon. People have also stopped hoarding food, so most of the time you can get what you want at the store, which wasn't the case for the first few weeks of this mess.
Hair salons continue to be closed. Jessica sent me the things I needed to color my roots though, which I really appreciated. Carl helped me, since it was hard to do on my own. He did a great job! I haven't had him cut my hair. Hopefully the salons can open with some special safety measures before I have to resort to a hair cut at home.













No comments:
Post a Comment