Thursday, May 23, 2013

Evan's Final Day of Preschool

Today was Evan's final day of preschool. In August, he will start kindergarten! Everyone says time flies and it certainly does. I can still remember Evan's first steps, first words, etc. and now he run, swim, count, and even READ! He is an amazing little boy and we are so proud of him! He has had three very successful years at preschool and we are sad to have to have to leave such a wonderful place. Thankfully, he will be going to another great place in August. He will be going to school with me at Chancey Elementary School. I am so excited because I know it is a wonderful school and I am sure he will love love his teachers and make many new friends. In the meantime, we are looking forward to a fantastic and relaxing summer!

Evan was so happy to see Bonnie Mom and Grandpa!


Evan and his favorite teacher, Mrs. Arbough. (She is our favorite teacher too!)


Evan and Grammy


Evan and Daddy


 Evan and Mommy


Evan and Preston (My Angels)



No comments: