Ever since they started opening the trails in our neighborhood, we have found that a fun family event is to walk in the woods. Although Daddy and Evan have been walking in the woods already this year, we went on our first family walk in the woods since last fall. We had a really fun hike and we saw lots of animals including a skink, a snake, and a HUGE millipede. Of course, Evan loved all of the animal sightings! When we made it to Harrods Creek, Evan wanted to use his sand toys to dig in the sandy banks. Once Daddy got Evan settled, Preston decided he wanted to join in the fun too! Preston was not big on digging, although he loved holding the shovel and dipping his toes in the cool water. Evan and Daddy found LOTS of fossils while digging and Evan now has a pretty cool collection of cool creek finds! I am sure we will be back soon for more fun and fossils!
"I am going to dig for fossils!"
"I found some!"
Preston really enjoyed dipping his toes in the water! I bet he will LOVE the ocean this summer in Key West!



No comments:
Post a Comment